Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Rambling

I can be so long-winded sometimes. Sometimes it's not that amusing. And I mumble every single time. Then I get misunderstood. Sometimes I laugh it off. Today I went to Jonkers. And passed by Casa del Rio. I think I wanna own a hotel someday. Maybe the management course isn't so boring or irrelevant. I'm having fun doing my business project. My homemade jellies were a hit :) Am watching Eric Clapton's live version of 'Wonderful Tonight'. Just found out he plays the electric guitar. That's so cool. This song may be included into my list of songs-for-my-wedding. I like songs before the 00's. They sound wonderfully meaningful. Oh it's 1.10a.m. already. I should sleep soon. There's practice early in the morning :( but I'm not involved in the evening. I can go to Youth :) God has been helping me with my schedules. He knows I'm bad at time management. I don't just want to attend Youth. I feel a need to do so. The Bible study sessions refresh me. It was a nice Friday. I have everything to be thankful for. Blogging is fun when I don't put much thought into it. Pun intended. That is if you got my joke. Welcome to a glimpse of the world in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment