Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Overload

So many things are running through my mind. I cannot slow any of them down and actually analyse them properly.

Wasted time. Wasting time. Procrastination. Priorities. Goals. Decisions. Patience. Insecurities. Disappointment. Letting down and being let down. Loving and being guarded. Relationships. Letting go. Being loved. Simple joys. Contentment. Desires. Courage. Growing up.

Maybe I'm overthinking. I may need productivity. Or maybe solitude from thoughts is what I need. I have a feeling my wake up call is coming soon. Meanwhile I just need to enjoy my chillin' life right now and make the most out of it.

Three things will last forever - faith, hope, and love - and the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:13)

Song stuck in my head: 'Yang Terutama'. It tugged my heartstrings especially when the chorus was sung. I still can't find the official/nicer version of it =( I need to put it on my lullaby playlist!

No comments:

Post a Comment