Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Escaping Reality

They say to feel time, write. And therefore here I am. It's already a new year before I could even post something on the last day of 2015...because I was in a cinema when it switched from 2015 to 2016 in a second. Lol.

I'm supposed to be back at my responsibilities, but I've been so caught up with life that I hadn't have time to reflect and just see how God have been faithful throughout.

Before I get to that, I just wanna take this time to rant (yes you may leave now) about how January in the year is almost equivalent to the Monday in the week. Which makes December similar to Sunday, and all the months in between, the days in between a week. All the events and holidays fall on December, so the last few months of the year were spent counting down to the most anticipated Christmas, bringing up the excitement as you're getting closer and generally leaving you with a warm fuzzy feeling.......and then BAM it's January. All the Christmas parties are over, and you're left feeling lethargic but forced to go back to your work/study routine while having withdrawal symptoms, e.g. staying at home whenever you can and binge on the ice creams you've bought from Baskin Robbins during the 31st promotion.

Yes, I'm having January blues. And it's probably why I haven't gotten around to reflect on the year 2015. Or even get any job done around here. Okay fine I'm posting in this blog to escape time, not particularly to feel it. But I will get around to post something about 2015 because I have much to be grateful for. Just maybe...not that soon. *crawls back into bed*

No comments:

Post a Comment